Monday, September 29, 2014

Vegan MoFo plan Sept 29 - Oct 5


And here we are, at the end of September!
The month of Vegan MoFo blog posts is nearly done. Part of me is relieved, because writing 30 posts in 30 days is tough work, but part of me is also a little sad that we won't have these daily monents any more.

This week is not near as hectic as last, whew!  But since it is October, I am starting to see my calendar fill up! This upcoming weekend we've got some fun adventures planned, and I am itching to visit a pumpkin farm/ corn maze/ apple orchard!

Monday
Run
Baked potatoes and spinach garlic tofu topping

Tuesday
Abs & arms
Yoga
Vegan fettucini alfredo

Wednesday
Run
TBD

Thursday
Abs & arms
Swim
Bhangra
Leftovers

Friday
Run
Out

Saturday
Mini vegan pot pies

Sunday
Sweet potato and olive pizza


This last week I tried a new frozen Daiya pizza, with multiple vegan cheeses and a gluten-free crust.


This kind of meal is good to have around for an impromptu pizza craving, although I always find that these pre-packaged things are higher in calories and not as healthy.
I like daiya cheeses, but more and more, I find I don't use vegan cheese substitutes as much. It is strange, because that is what I thought I would miss the most as a vegan.


In all honesty, though, I don't think I miss any non-vegan foods! I love what I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment