Monday, September 22, 2014

Plan Sept 22-28


Ah, we're drawing to a close here in September with the MoFo! I'm actually a little sad....

This week, I'm again busy busy. Two interviews on Monday, two doctors appointments on Tuesday, a dog to the groomer, a vet visit, and Mia's coming home on the weekend, all of this on top of my normal schedule!

I tried to plan food so that if I missed going to the grocery on Monday, it would be OK. Now, I'm writing this ahead of time, and I'm going to the DCVegFest this weekend, so I may totally change my mind based on what I see and eat there.  That's OK too.

Monday
Run
Spaghetti and "Neat" balls

Tuesday
Abs
Yoga
Chickpea Salad sandwiches

Wednesday
Run
Phyllo pockets wi/ veggies and such

Thursday
Abs
Swim
Bhangra
Leftovers day

Friday
Run
Vegan Pizza

Saturday
Abs
Tofu, Rice & Veggies
Pomplamoose

Sunday
Walk
Sonoma Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment