Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fundraising for PCRM

I am currently about halfway through my training for March's Rock and Roll Half Marathon, and for the most part, feeling pretty good about it! As both a vegan, and a runner, I have to pay careful attention to my body, and what I eat. I thought it might be cool to do a little fundraising for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, whose research initially prompted me to go from being a lacto-ovo vegetarian to a vegan. Since becoming a vegan, I have felt better than I have in years, and now that I'm a runner, too, I think I can do just about anything!
Photo: National running day!
It's national running day! I'm headed out for a 3miler. Happy jogging!
So, I joined PCRM's Vegrun group, and you can help me fundraise through this site:
Www.crowdrise.com/stephsvegrun

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment