Sunday, September 15, 2013

#veganmofo week plan September 15

Oh, thank goodness it is fall-like weather this week. I just can't eat soups and such when it's warm out. This chilly weather has me craving CHILLI, which I will make a big pot of on Monday and likely reheat for lunches all week.

I guess I am on a Sarah Kramer (#govegandotnet) kick this week, three recipes are hers.

Sunday:
Rest day
Late afternoon baked potatoes
Baseball game in the evening

Monday:
Run 3 miles
Cross train class at noon
Dinner is chilli and cornbread muffins. Will likely crock pot this.

Tuesday:
Run 2 miles
Gym/yoga class with Mia
Dinner is ginger seitan.

Wednesday:
Run 4 miles
Cross train class at noon
Dinner is black bean and sweet potato burritos.

Thursday:
Run 2 miles
Gym with Mia
Choir rehearsal, so dinner on the go is tempeh "chikn" salad. Last week I didn't eat prior to rehearsal, and my belly was GRUMBLING!

We are headed up to Ocean City next weekend, so I will do my long run Saturday. 7 miles on the boardwalk! It looks like it will warm up by the weekend. A new vegan restaurant, My Nature, opened up there this past spring, which I am anxious to try.

Currently reading Full Dark No Stars by Stephen King, and The Likeness by Tana French.

No comments:

Post a Comment