Saturday, January 3, 2015

Plan Jan 5-11

Monday
Run
Travel day

Tuesday
Run
Savory Aramanth Fritters with avocado and rosemary sweet potato

Wednesday
Run
Tempeh helper AFR

Thursday
Run
Pad Thai Salad AFR

Friday
Run
BBQ Tamarind Tempeh with Sweet Potatoes AFR

Saturday
Run
Hummus and olive selections

Sunday
Run
Leftovers

Sorry for the late posting. I just got back from Nebraska late last night. I had a wonderful weekend, visiting my folks, my brother, Tim, and his family, my Grandma, who is 101 years old, and even some folks I do the veterans events with. My pup, Copper, traveled with me, and that was a fantastic experience, one deserving its own blog post.

I have not gotten off on a great start with my 3 resolutions:
Run (goal- at least 1 mile each day)
Write (goal- at least 1 hour on dissertation each day)
Yoga (goal- at least 15 minutes of practice each day)

I have gotten miles logged each day, albeit two days were speed walking through airports as I waited for planes! I have managed to write a little in my journal each day except Monday, but have not gotten any academic writing done yet. Grrrr. My yoga practice also suffered with my travels. I was able to plank most days, I'm up to two and a half minutes. But I have not gotten my desired 15 minutes.

I'm participating in #writeandrun31 hosted by Matt Frazier, author of No Meat Athlete, where I'm attempting to write and run every day in the month of January. Hopefully this will propell me to finish my dissertation this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment