Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Vegan Eating Out- Pizza Fusion, Denver CO

Pizza Fusion
Denver, CO

 Let me first say, that as a vegan here are the things I love most about a menu:
1) Clearly labeled VEGAN options. This restaurant has clear markings as to which things were Vegan, and which items were Gluten Free.
2) A Veg/Vegan section of a menu.
3) A statement, like the above "We can make any pizza Gluten Free or Vegan. Just ask." Cool.


Pizza Fusion is a small pizza restaurant in downtown Denver that not only is veg-friendly, but also practices good economic ideals, has sustainability practices, and is a rehabilitation and training center for the city's homeless population. And if you haven't been to Denver lately, I'll let you know that their homeless population is on the rise.

We were greeted right away upon entering, and the staff was clean and polite. The restaurant, while small, was tidy and inviting, and they were accommodating to our large party and requests.





Mia and I went halvsies here. She decided to veganize the BBQ chicken pizza, which came with gardein chickn and daiya vegan cheese. I went with the spinach and artichoke pizza, also with they daiya, but made my crust whole grain. A personal pizza came with four slices (as shown) and was plenty of food for a filling lunch.



Mia and I also got a vegan brownie to take back to the hotel for later, which was quite moist and sweet.
Everyone enjoyed their pizza, and I would return to this restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment