Sunday, January 11, 2015

Plan Jan 12-18

Monday
Run
I have meeings all day today, so Mia and Rob will be on their own for dinner.
I will bring my own dinner to work, just in case the vegan option isn't vegan....

Tuesday
Run
Sonoma Salad -this is a salad of tofu, grapes, and celery, and is one of Mia's favorites.

Wednesday
Run
She-crab soup- Mia gets her wisdom teeth out today, so soup for dinner!

Thursday
Run
Veganized chik'n quesidillas. Since Rob is vegan this month, I'm veganizing this for him!

Friday
Run
Tofu quiche

Saturday
Run
Buddha bowls

Sunday
Run
Leftovers

Running has equaled hiking for me this past weekend, as Rob and I spent three days at a cabin in Virginia. I'm up to three and a half minutes of planking, and finished Unbroken while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment