Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Vegan eating out: Maggies Vegetarian Wraps, Lincoln, NE


The first weekend of January, I traveled out to Nebraska for my neice's baptism. My family lives in central NE, where it gets very cold over the winter months.


Since I was travelling alone, I decided to bring Copper, who is a Nationally Certified Service dog, so she could ride in the cabin of the plane with me. She was awesome, and was allowed to sit on the floor by my feet, ir on my lap, and if it was an empty flight, the stewardesses were okay with her sitting on a seat as long as she was sitting on my coat.


My dad picked me up at the aurpor, and we had lunch at Maggie's Vegetarian Wraps in Lincoln, NE. Not all vegan, but very good with more than 50% of the menu vegan. Everything was made fresh & in house. I had the lentil soup which was delightfully warm and filling. My dad had the nut-meat tacos, which he had some trepidation about,  but enjoyed! I will absolutely return the next time I'm in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment