Monday, December 8, 2014

Plan Dec 8-14

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. As some of you know, my tablet is shot. The charger area is not taking a charge. I've had it less than a year, so it's still under warranty, but I've really been running in circles with the Samsung folks trying to get it in for repair. I filled out a repair ticket, and then they sent me some cryptic email and closed my ticket. Now I've got a second request in, and I've been promised that the repair work will only take 4 days, but they have to START first!!!

Grrrr.

Anyway. So. Late blog post. No pictures.

Sorry.

This is week 3 of the #rwrunstreak Runner's World Run Streak. I've now been running every day for 14 days in a row. It's good stuff. Week 2 was much easier than week 1. And Rob and I ran the Christmas Town 8k dash, which was much fun.

Since my tablet's broken, I used the old iPad a few times this last week. It's such a dinosaur, but it does have the Sarah Kramer Go Vegan app on it, which I've pulled a few recipes from for this week.

Monday:
Run
Sweet Potato, Kale & Mushroom Gravy

Tuesday
Run
Swim
Choir Concert in Prince Frederick

Wednesday
Run
GV Baked Chili with Corn Bread topping

Thursday
Run
Swim
GV Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burritos

Friday
Run
Dinner TBD

Saturday
Run
GV Home Style Green Pea Soup

Sunday
Run
Dinner TBD

Anyway, that's all on the running and eating front. Yoga still everyday. But no pictures. #brokentablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment