Saturday, December 20, 2014

Plan Dec 25-28

Hello! I'm back!
I took a little hiatus, with my broken tablet, et. al.

Did you miss me?

Also, I went skiing with my fam!

More on that later. Anyway, here's my plan for the remainder for the week:

Thursday
Run
Christmas dinner with out of town family

Friday
Run
Hannukah dinner with Rob, Mia & Ryan
We celebrate EVERYTHING in our house. Because of all of the food. Hannukah came and went while we were out of town, but we can't let a December go by without Latkes, applesauce, Manischewitz wine, and the like!

Saturday
Run
Kris Carr's chopped salad (http://kriscarr.com/recipe/chopped-salad/)
Because after all of the potato pancakes and kosher wine, we could probably do with some clean eating.

Sunday
Run
Becky Streipe's Peanut Butter Tofu Bowl (http://www.veganricha.com/2014/12/peanut-butter-tofu-bowl.html#comment-192640)

Notice, I'm still running every day! The #rwrunstreak is alive! While I was gone, on days I skied, I counted that, but otherwise, I'm still in the game, people...

No comments:

Post a Comment