Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Plan July 28- August 3

Monday
Run
Vegan crispy cajun chickpea cakes
http://www.miratelinc.com/blog/meatless-monday-with-vegan-crispy-cajun-chickpea-cakes/

Tuesday
Walk
Yoga
Sweet potato, black bean and kale quesidilla
http://cookiemonstercooking.com/2013/03/04/sweet-potato-black-bean-and-kale-quesadillas/

Wednesday
Run
Baked vegan chili cheese fries- HH meal plan

Thursday
Walk
BBQ cauliflower with cashew blue cheese dressing
http://www.gluten-free-vegan-girl.com/2012/12/cauliflower-bbq-wings-with-cashew-blue-cheese-dip.html

Friday
Run
Tofu "feta" hand pies

Saturday
Walk
Vegan field trip: Everlasting Life Cafe

Sunday
Leftovers

I have received committee approval to start collecting data, so I will commence interviews this week, in fact, I did my first one today, and have two more scheduled this week. I'm trying to get all of my data collected in the next few weeks, before I have to start thinking about the fall semester. I've been spending 1-2 hours each day writing. Chapter 1 is done, chapter 2 (probably the longest and most arduous of the 5) is in the works.

That being said, I have not done much reading for pleasure lately, unless you count the essay written by the real Larry (Piper's fiancé in OITNB), or the YA novel, The Tempelton Twins get an idea (I'll be buying a copy of this for a family member this Christmas).

Rob and I went to the Dave Matthews Band concert on Saturday, which was pretty fantastic. Instead of having an opening act, they did two complete sets, one acoustic,  and one electric.  This was the second part of my anniversary present to Rob this year.

I do have other blog posts in the works for you, I know I owe you, faithful reader, two about KC, and I've got some great pictures from the Poplar Springs Animal Sanctuary to share with you. Hopefully this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment