Saturday, August 3, 2013

Satur-me-day

It's Saturday, and I have the whole day to myself.  Mia's working, and Rob is fixing the floor at the rental unit. I, on the other hand, have no pressing engagements, and a day just for me!  I'm going to combine getting some basic errands done with some relaxation time.  Here's my plan:

  • Order new food processor blade.  My beloved fp broke a blade last month.  I've been getting by with our mini-fp and my hand crank fp, but neither makes hummus like my big one did.
  • Drop by the post office and mail my brother, Jeff, a package.
  • Go to the Ecosystem Farm for a farm tour and market.
  • Go to Booknuts Bookstore for their monthly book signing. This month, I am excited to meet a children's book author (Jim Brewster) who writes about firefighters!
  • Visit Mia at MOM's.  I love visiting this girl when she's working.  She's so cute.  Maybe buy some groceries.
  • Read.  I'm midway through Bag of Bones.
  • Swing by the store to pick up materials for my STEM camp next week.
  • No running today, I did 5.66 miles yesterday, and am running the Dog days of Summer virtual 5k tomorrow.
  • Meal planning and blog updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment