- Order new food processor blade. My beloved fp broke a blade last month. I've been getting by with our mini-fp and my hand crank fp, but neither makes hummus like my big one did.
- Drop by the post office and mail my brother, Jeff, a package.
- Go to the Ecosystem Farm for a farm tour and market.
- Go to Booknuts Bookstore for their monthly book signing. This month, I am excited to meet a children's book author (Jim Brewster) who writes about firefighters!
- Visit Mia at MOM's. I love visiting this girl when she's working. She's so cute. Maybe buy some groceries.
- Read. I'm midway through Bag of Bones.
- Swing by the store to pick up materials for my STEM camp next week.
- No running today, I did 5.66 miles yesterday, and am running the Dog days of Summer virtual 5k tomorrow.
- Meal planning and blog updating.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
It's Saturday, and I have the whole day to myself. Mia's working, and Rob is fixing the floor at the rental unit. I, on the other hand, have no pressing engagements, and a day just for me! I'm going to combine getting some basic errands done with some relaxation time. Here's my plan: