Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What vegans eat...

I've been slacking a bit on blog posting lately, so here is a collection of pictures of what I've been eating!

From Great Sage, vegan artichoke dip.

Mia's order from Great Sage, a spinach puff pastry.

My order from Great Sage, spicy seitan with grilled plantains.

From Loving Hut in Falls Church, vegan wontons.

 Mia's order from Loving Hut, rice and quiche and shredded protein.

My order from the Loving Hut, Golden Vermicelli with lemongrass. 

Dessert from Loving Hut, vegan canollis. 

From Sunflower vegetarian cafe, chick'n bites.

My order from Sunflower, vegan General Tso tofu.

Rob's order from Sunflower, spicy tofu noodles.

From a local place, Famous Dave's deli, they veganized a turnover for me.

Too dark to really appreciate, but Rob has become quite the ramen expert. He makes ramen soups and pho from scratch. Here, he used rice noodles, and added tofu cubes.

My cooking this week has included lots of asparagus. Because it is summertime, and oh, so tasty.

Each month I get a Vegan Cuts snack box, with all sorts of vegan goodies to try. 

Happy eating, all!















No comments:

Post a Comment