Sunday, June 29, 2014

Plan June 30 - July 6

Monday
Abs
Run
Dinner in Old Town

Tuesday
Arms
Yoga
Green Bean Pasta Salad

Wednesday
Abs
Run
Eggplant sandwiches

Thursday
Arms
Run
Mexican

Friday
Abs
Fourth of July
Watermelon festival
Cookout

Saturday
Arms
Counting Crows
Dinner out- vegan field trip

Sunday
Walk
Leftovers

My neurology appointment is on Tuesday,  and my Mom is coming to visit me this week to help out. She's awesome like that. I'm really done with these headaches, so I'm hoping the Dr. has some answers for me.

My running lately has been mostly walking, but I have found a really lovely yoga class that I've been attending. I think as long as I'm still moving, I will be okay when my body decides it can run again.

I have been reading a ton. Marathoning for mortals, Mr. Mercedes, Dr. Sleep, Notes from the internet apocalypse,  77 Shadow Street, & I'm rereading The story of B.

Here are some pictures from last week:

Our haul from the farmers market, and other errands on Saturday.

Mia got Rob a rocket for Father's Day, and they had fun playing with it.
The new Silver Diner opened in Waldorf with lots of vegan options.
My battle with A. C. Moore is over, and I am the victor.
More yoga in July.
I have been drinking lots of fruit smoothies.
We saw Maxx impact, and they recognized veterans, like my love.

I got to spend some time with the lovely Kara!

No comments:

Post a Comment