Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Photographic Evidence 1/14/14

I'm guilty of taking pictures on my phone, and then never posting them, so I thought I'd share some I've taken this winter.


On Monday, I earned my first virtual race medal of 2014, for a 15k (I ran 9.5 niles)!


This past weekend, we visited Rob's mom, Paula, and took her to lunch at a vegetarian Indian restaurant. I was excited because I could eat most things on the buffet! That never happens!



I posted some of these pictures from Westmoreland State Park on my personal facebook page. This is where Rob and the pups and I spent New Year's.



We hiked every day, and had a fire each night.  Perfect.



One thing I love about being vegan: how pretty my groceries are. This was about $100 at my local supermarket.


After our travels over the holidays, Mia took a nap on the floor of the airport while we waited for our bags.  I wish I could tell you that this was the first (or fifth) time she's done this.


Silliness with my Love.


The above and below picture were taken at a great little Asian Fusion restaurant in Denver.  Mia got General Tso's Tofu, and I got Orange Sesame Tofu.  Both were very tasty.  


Love Colorado.  We're going to live there one day.  When we grow up.


You know, if I did this more often, it wouldn't be such a pain...  Sigh.  Lesson learned.


These next three pictures are from City O' City in Denver.  This is one of our favorite vegetarian restaurants.  And we finally got my parents to go there, AND they even liked it!  Whoo-Hoo!

I got the Vegan BBQ, kale, and Mac and Cheese.


Mia got some Pho, and Rob got the Savory Waffle.  As with any veg establishment, I laid claim to whatever my fork reached! Rob and Mia are great sports.


Ok.  Last few.  These are from a Mysteryfunland adventure we went on in December.  We went ice-skating on the mall in DC in the sculpture garden, had some vegan pizza at the District of Pi, and then saw Die Hard at the midnight movie showing at the E Street Theater.




Allright, I will try to be more timely in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment