Friday, December 13, 2013

Plan Dec 16-22

Monday:
Walk 1
Run 3
Vegan cheesy broccoli and Quiona.
http://detoxinista.com/2013/09/cheesy-broccoli-quinoa-casserole-vegan/

Tuesday:
Run >1
Dinner with Rob at Busboys and Poets, to see Isa Chandra Moscowitz!

Wednesday:
Walk 1
Run 10.5
Frozen Vegan pizzas

Thursday:
Run >1
Potato curry

Friday:
Run >1
TBD

Saturday:
Run >1
Mia's special mashed potato pizza

Sunday:
Run >1
TBD

This is such a busy time of the year! This week, my goals are to continue on my running streak, and get my grading done. Most of my gen ed tests are graded, but I'm still slogging through my 2100 tests and final projects. I'm hoping to finish those tomorrow, as final grades have to be posted on Wednesday.
Once those are done, I'll reward myself by reading some books! I miss reading. I haven't had a chance to do much of it lately. Sure, I have work stuff I could be doing: prepping a presentation I have to give about common core, planning a new course I'll be teaching in the spring, etc., but that can wait for January.  My research plan was approved by my mentor, and is with the committee. Since it is between quarters now, it could take them up to four weeks to get back to me. January will also find me working on my literature review and IRB form.
But back to this week, I'm super excited that Rob and I will get to meet Isa Chandra Moscowitz, the post-punk kitchen goddess, on Tuesday! Also, Mia, Cari and I have a samosa date in Wednesday!
Keep warm, and stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment