Friday, October 31, 2014

Plan Nov 3- 9

I am feeling better this week. I was able to run 5 miles on Friday, which I think I needed spiritually more than anything else, if you know what I mean!

Monday
Walk Run
Smoothie
Vegan Chili
Out for dinner

Tuesday
Swimming
Tofu sandwich
Sweet Potato Quinoa
Asian Orange Tempeh

Wednesday
Walk Run
Smoothie
Asian Orange Tempeh
Crockpot Vegan Lasagna

Thursday
Swimming
Bhangra
Choir
Tofu sandwich
Crockpot Vegan Lasagna
Protien Vega One Shake

Friday
Walk
Long Run
Lunch Leftovers
Roasted Chickpea and Broccoli Burrito

Saturday &Sunday TBD

For Halloween this year, Rob and I were invited to one of my student's parties. We dressed up as Calvin & Hobbes, and had fun in the yard taking pictures in character before we went. Rob even did some yoga with me before hand, and stopped by the store in costume after the party, he's my favorite!


I finished out the #BackToBasicsYoga challenge in October, and in November, I am focusing on heart opening poses in my practice with the #healinghearts and #GetYourGratitudeOn yoga challenges. I love adding these to my daily practice because they allow and encourage me to learn about and focus on one or two positions a day. I feel I am becomming a better yoga practitioner through this practice.


Some of my favorite meals this week included a pumpkin falafel spinach salad, pumpkin noodles and kale, pumpkin bagels from Trader Joe's with vegan cream cheese, and, of course, our vegan chili last weekend!


I always give my friends books for All Hallows Read, and Rob surprised me this year by giving me The Woman in Black! I just started it, but am really enjoying it so far. We've also watched some scary movies this week in honor of Halloween: Invasion of the Body Snatchers (is it just me, or did young Jeff Goldblum look a lot like Ralph Macchio circa The Karate Kid? ) and The Awakening, a good ghost storywith mumbly british dialogue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment