Sunday, October 12, 2014

Plan October 13-19

Good evening, friends!
Tonight I'm sitting down to a lovely butternut squash soup, inspired by Lindsay Nixon's upcoming Happy Herbivore Holiday book (I pre-ordered, and got a sneak peek this week!) For this warm and creamy autumn soup, I blended in some jalapeno peppers, so the soup was quite spicy! Yum!

Other exciting vegan cookbook news, I got my copy of the brand new Thug Kitchen cookbook this week! It looks great, I've really enjoyed reading this one. I'll give a few of these recipes a try next week. This week, though, my goal is to NOT go to the grocery! I've been trying lately to use some items I already have. With a couple of bags of veggies and some bananas in the freezer, I think I will be able to do it. We will see if the dogs notice the difference between those frozen veggies and fresh carrots!

Monday
Run
Pasta, field roast, & sauce

Tuesday
Swim
Yoga
Couscous, soy curls & veggies

Wednesday
Run
Sweet & sour (rice, mandarin gardein, pineapple, & mixed veggies)

Thursday
Swim
Bhangra
Vega one chai shake

Friday
Run
Earth Balance white cheddar and veggies

Saturday
Baltimore Running Festival
TBD

Sunday
Alfredo pasta plus with veggies and baked tofu

I've been working most of the day on my Chapter 2, it is slowly, slowly getting there... even though I have a busy week, I hope to get it done by Friday. At least, that's the deadline I've given myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment