Friday, January 22, 2016

Plan Jan 25-27

Because my spring semester schedule is different, I'm going to be shifting how I plan and shop. Thursdays will be my new day 1, when I shop and prep for the week.
If you don't know, I generally prep basics on day 1, things like pre-cooking rice or baking potatoes, and breakfast muffins.
My run schedule is also different this semester, and given the pounds of snow than need to melt away, I'm going to have to change my walking/running rotation.
So, right here I'm only planning through Wednesday.

Monday
30 min cardio/ 30 min strength training
Yoga Journey to handstand
Breakfast: green smoothie
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: firecracker noodles

Tuesday
Run 4 miles
Yoga Journey to handstand
Breakfast: sweet potato
Lunch: firecracker noodles
Dinner: vegetable fried rice

Wednesday
Walk
Yoga Journey to handstand
Breakfast: green smoothie
Lunch: vegetable fried rice
Dinner: buffalo ranch sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment