Sunday, May 18, 2014

Plan May 19-25

Monday
Rest Day!
Breakfast Sandwich
Brussels Sprouts
Mango Smoothie
CK Mediterranean Broccoli and Barley Salad

Tuesday
KP HHL Sassy Green Kick-Start Smoothie
Yoga
Pilates
Leftover Broccoli and Barley Salad with Brussels Sprouts
Fruit
CK Kale Waldorf Salad with Avocado Astoria Dressing

Wednesday
Vega Shake
Run 3
KP HHL Fresh Blackberry Buzz Smoothie
Leftover Kale Waldorf Salad
Fruit
SV Happy Hour- Nothing Rhymes with Citrus (Tofu-Citrus dippers, Citrus Soba, Grilled Pineapple Salad)

Thursday
Walk
KP HHL C-Green Detox Smoothie
Pilates
Leftovers from Happy Hour
Fruit
Trivia Tacos

Friday
Vega Shake
Run 3
KP HHL Strawberry-Chia Synergy Smoothie
Monster Salad
CK French Lentils with Asparagus and Shallots

Saturday
Walk
KP HHL Green Aloe Detox Smoothie
Leftover French Lentils
ODV Greek Gyro Salad

Sunday
Walk
KP HHL Pina-Vocado Smoothie
Leftover Greek Gyro Salad
HHLL Pineapple Stir Fry

Monday
Memorial Day!
Run 3
KP HHL Super Blue Recharge Smoothie
RR PV Southern Fried Seitan, Chilled and Dilled Green Beans

Well, This is a daunting meal plan week!  The semester is over, and summer semester starts this week, but I'm only teaching two online courses, so I'm feeling rather free.
I'm taking some rest this week, after my half on Sunday.  Will continue to do Yoga and Pilates, even though Cari won't be joining me this week! :(

So I pulled out some recipes I want to try.
CK- I'm testing again this week for Cupcakes and Kale
KP HHL- from the book 365 Vegan Smoothies by Kathy Patalsky of Healthy-Happy-Life.  I'm starting at page 1, and seeing what happens.
SV- The Sexy Vegan's Happy Hour at Home.  These seem perfect for Winesdays.  I'd like to try a few of these this summer.
RR PV- Robin Robertson's Party Vegan
ODV- One Dish Vegan, also by Robin Robertson
HHLL- My tried and true, Happy Herbivore Light and Lean

I'm not really sure what we're doing for Memorial Day yet.  In years past, we've ridden in the Rolling Thunder ride to DC. We'll see what we do this year!

Otherwise, I'll be working on my Literature Review for my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment