Friday, August 8, 2014

Plan Aug 18-24

Monday
Run
Girl time with Mia
Takeout Chinese

Tuesday
Walk
More girl time with Mia
Mini nacho cups VCSS

Wednesday
Run
Dinner @ work meeting

Thursday
Walk
Bhagrah
Pizzagania TSV

Friday
Run
Kofta balls
http://mangeratrois.net/index.php/recipes/beans/1599-kofta-balls-with-indian-tomato-sauce

Saturday
Walk
Yoga
Buddah bowl 5IV

Sunday
Yoga
Leftovers

VCSS Vegan Cuts Summer Sampler
5IV 5 ingredient vegan
TSV The Sexy Vegan

Yeah, yeah. I know that some of these recipes look familiar, they are recycled from last week because I didn't get a chance to make them. This week I hope to be a little more organized about cooking.

That being said, though, it looks like it is going to be a pretty busy week! Mia and I have some adventures planned and some serious girl time acvounted for, as she leaves pretty soon for school. I am both really excited for her, and sad for me because I will miss her. I know she is going to be amazing.

The semester kicks off in a few weeks, so this week I also have meetings at work for pre-semester stuff. I also have 10+ miles of running scheduled for this week. I'm currently working towards that 42k goal in the next few weeks. So far, I've run 11.3 of my 26 mile total, so I'm looking good for completing that. This week I will also try out a Bhagrah class, which I will add to my fitness schedule in the fall depending on my academic course run.

The rest of my time will be devoted to more research. And interviews (hopefully) and transcribing interviews, and more research... this month is not allowing much time for pleasure reading, although I am listening to Stephen King's It in the car (shudder-creepy!) And reading The Giver Omnibus (I've previously read the first three, but wanted them fresh in my head to read the fourth).

Oh, speaking of The Giver, this was a question the other night at trivia:

Match the character's name to the novel.

Character:
Alex
Jonas
Buck
Julia

Novel:
The call of the wild
1984
A clockwork orange
The giver

I've read them all, so it took me about two seconds. Did you get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment