Monday, June 13, 2016

I've MOVED!!!

Have you wondered where my blog has gone? Do you ever sit back and say to yourself- "Is Stephanie still writing? Wasn't she going to write a book or something?" Well, I moved it to Patreon. Patreon is a great site that is run BY artists FOR artists. While I am still posting some material straight to the public, much of my writing is going directly to my subscribers. They're an elite bunch- big spenders, I tell ya- paying $1 a month to read all of the latest posts from me!
My goal in setting up this Patreon is two-fold. First of all, I am using it as an accountability tool for my book. I've written more in the last month than I have since my dissertation, and unlike my research into the effectiveness of STEM initiatives, you might actually want to read what I've been writing lately... My second goal in establishing the Patreon is to allow myself to identify as a writer- and to earn a little bit of money while I write. I'd love to be able to earn enough while working on this book that I can make a nice dent in my lovely student loans....
I would be truly honored and amazed if YOU would join in my subscribers. Subscribers to my Patreon account can also receive other perks besides just reading my musings... Let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=3463167

No comments:

Post a Comment