Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Plan March 4-10

I'm coming into my final training days for the RnRHM. I'll be tapering down my runs.

I've been doing this March Madness challenge with the Happy Herbivore meal mentor community. In this challenge, we each selected 6 habits we wanted to make or break during the month. Then we started with one habit the first week. The second week we will double and add a second habit, the third week again we will double and work towards 4 of the habits, and the last week we will work on all 6. My first habit/goal for this first week is to drink 100 ounces of water every day. Now, I drink a lot of water as it is, and when I'm not thinking about it, I generally drink about 60 oz per day. 100 though, which I've been successful at all week thus far, is something that I can feel a difference with. Sure, I have to get up and pee in the middle of the night. But my skin feels better, and I generally am feeling good.

Thursday:
Run 4
Breakfast: garbanzo patty breakfast sandwich
Lunch: leftover sweet & sour spaghetti squash
Dinner: Sweet Potato Chilaquiles

Friday:
Run 6
Breakfast: brownie batter ono
Lunch: leftover sweet potato chilaquiles
Dinner: Green Goddess Pizza

Saturday:
Breakfast: blueberry pancakes
Lunch: leftover green goddess pizza
Dinner: Jerk Polenta

Sunday:
Breakfast: blueberry pancakes
Lunch: leftover jerk polenta
Dinner: Baked Caprese Pasta

Monday:
Walk
Breakfast: peanut butter and jelly ono
Lunch: leftover baked caprese pasta
Dinner: Spinach Artichoke Rice Casserole

Tuesday:
Run 4
Breakfast: breakfast potatos rancheros
Lunch: leftover spinach artichoke rice casserole
Dinner: Baked Caprese Pasta

Wednesday:
Walk
Breakfast: sweet potato pudding
Lunch: leftover Baked Caprese Pasta
Dinner: Indian Hakka Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment